Monday, December 19

Another Three Bite The Dust


This week, I ran out of model airplane glue, so I needed a distraction from all the fantasy football I wasn't engaged in. I've taken up a new hobby: hanging out in Wal-Marts and finger blasting all the packs of paper towels. Ever done this? IT WILL FREE YOUR SOUL. I like to lead with my index and bird fingers and totally violate all the plastic wrap over the cardboard towel tube. My career first-time finger blasting percentage (when the plastic is broken on the first blast) is .990!

Congratulations to our winners! Jennifer hemmed up fifth place by blowing out Glenn's Hellions by over 40 points. Glenn somehow managed to start Maurice Jones-Drew's backup instead of Benjarvus Green-Ellis (out of spite?).  Geoff predictably handled Trey to move on (seriously: how did you make it this far?) and Tara mangled Josh with a little* help from Drew Brees. Jen's fifth place prize is the new dance game for XBOX Kinect: The Black Eyed Peas Experience! Click here to polish up your poppin' and/or your lockin'.

*a lot

1 comment:

sprinkles was here said...

I WOULD HAVE WON WITHOUT BREES YO!!

CHRISTMAS MIRACLE FOR THE WIN!!!